If you wear lipstick, you are ingesting it. The average woman ingests 5 to 10 pounds of lipstick in a lifetime. And as long as you have sexy lips, it really doesn’t matter, does it?
What’s in your lipstick?
Depending on the brand of lipstick you are wearing, it is possible that your lipstick may contain lead and other known toxic chemicals.
Lead can cause severe health problems, such as learning disabilities and severe mental disorders, even death. Not only do you eat it, when lipstick is on your lips, it penetrates through your skin. This also could be a health issue. Therefore, it is important to know if your lipstick is pure, and without toxic chemicals and lead. We recommend AVEDA Nourish-Mint and URUKU smoothing and re-hydrating lip products. Click on this site or stop by our salon to discover and see all of the products for lips. This way you can decide which product is right for you.
Like us on Facebook if you would like to see other blogs on beauty.